Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Friday!



 
Well, well, well . . . here it is Friday the 13th and I guess I'm falling prey to the bad luck thing it's supposed to bring.  Seems there are some technical difficulties with my video uploading capabilities.  Therefore, I have been unable to seduce inspire you with my Happy Friday video posts. Boo hoo . . . but don't cry for me Argentina, or wherever you are.  It's still a beautiful day in Zamunda and Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.  But now that leaves me in that place of awkwardness.  See what had happened was . . . I don't have anything to say!

See I'm the type of person who doesn't necessarily talk a lot.  It looks like I do because when I do talk, I can go.  But if I don't have anything to say, I don't say it.  So today is one of those days.  I'm feeling really good today. I'm in Virginia for a Sarcoidosis walk.  I just got back to my hotel room after appearing on the local news station to alert the community about the event and give some information about Sarcoidosis.  So now I have a free afternoon to myself.  I miss my kid, I miss my own bed (this bed here SUCKS!), but the room is clean, it's in a beautiful area (Virginia Beach), I'm young, I'm slick, I'm cool, and all the ladies love my activator (Shout out to In Living Color's Frenchie).  Anyway, I'm going to get out into this lovely world and have myself a good time.  I hope you do the same. Hopefully, the glitch will be fixed and I can upload something next week.  If not, I'll drop some pearlies on Monday.  Go out and love somebody today!

No comments:

Post a Comment