Friday, May 18, 2012

Are You Leading With Love?



So yay for me for being consistent and posting another Happy Friday v-log!  I am really committed to doing what I tell myself I'll do.  All things beyond my control aside, I want to live honorably and one component to honorable living is honoring not just your words, but your dreams and goals as well.  While I believe this v-log speaks for itself, it is really just a dream of mine that there is peace in the world.  No I'm not getting ready for a pageant, and yes I know it sounds so cliché; but it's (as the muses from Disney's Hercules would say) is the Gospel Truth!  It really is a hope of mine that peace expands to a global level.  But the only way for that to happen is if we all individually start loving--first ourselves and then one another.  Love is the main ingredient for peace.  And I just don't see us loving ourselves.  We love ideas, things, concepts, and stereotypes, but we're not loving ourselves.  And as RuPaul always says, "If you can't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else? Can I get an Amen?!"  So I hope you enjoy.  I hope you're loving and being loved, and if not, I hope you're at least inspired to begin.

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment