Friday, May 11, 2012

To Tell the Truth

Happy Friday!  I have been soooo lax in my blogging and vlogging lately.  I threw my back out two weeks ago . . . and notice I said I threw my back out not that I had my back blown out--HUGE difference! And while I'd love to tell you I was doing something extra fun when it happened, I cannot tell a lie--especially since that's the subject for today.  I've just been experiencing some back problems as of late.  And even though my back hasn't been faring well,  I have been feeling really good as of lately, and I want that good feeling to travel to everyone I touch.  I can honestly say that I am living honorably and joyfully.  I know I am loved, protected, Divine, and on my way to receiving all the abundance that I deserve just because I am God's special child.  But to be honest, I've noticed that there are a lot of people who don't feel like me.  And truth be told, you probably notice them too.  Now it would be really easy to write them off, and let's be real, some of 'em you just are going to have to, but I figure why not spread my sunshine just a bit before I do. I think one of the biggest ways to inhibit yourself from feeling good and living abundantly is to not live honorably.  And one of the greatest way to live dishonorably is by not honoring and telling the truth.  I really think it's an epidemic these days.  We just don't like the truth in any kind of way.  So I just thought I'd share my two cents on the what I think about it.  Hopefully I said something that made you think, smile, laugh, and wanna pass it on.  If not, well then I love ya anyway!  *Muah*

"You can lie to others, but to lie to yourself is one of the worst things you can do."
~My Daddy!









No comments:

Post a Comment